Thursday, July 25, 2013
Hi from Kimber!
I guess since Roxxanne covered what the blogs about and went ahead and told you about her (she likes to be first at everything :P ), I will just cover the basis on me. I'm very outgoing and very shy at the exact same time, so I guess I tend to appear somewhere in the middle to most people. I adapt easily to change and where some people hate change, I thrive on it. I tend to get bored with places or surroundings or situations very easily and am always looking for something new. I would travel to a new place every couple months if I could. I absolutely LOVE living with Kelsey and Roxxanne though, they have so quickly become the best friends I've ever had. We all have each others backs here, even on the rare occasions when we fight. When you put the three of us together, interesting things happen, which is why we decided to make this blog. Roxanne thinks we're so hilarious and fun that everyone should get to hear about our experiences...not sure if you should feel privileged or if you should be worried, but you can for sure count on the fact that it's never a dull moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment