I'm the youngest out of the three of us. I'm actually going to be a senior in high school! Talk about exciting! I've been head over heals in love with Roxxanne for over a year now. She's my now and forever.
I didn't really have a bad coming out to my family and friends. It was actually pretty good. It took some people time but they eventually expected me for who I am and knew I wasn't going to change. My parents are divorced and I now live with my mother.
I am mostly a very quiet person unless you know me. I'm not one to venture out of my comfort zone. I do try really hard to make people feel like they can come and talk to me if they need someone though. I'm not into the big group scene. I'm more of a select people person.
I enjoy who I have in my life and I don't feel like I need millions more.
I have had the same best friend since we were in eight grade and this year we will be each others walking partners at graduation. I'm so thrilled to be venturing out of my little town but so sad to have to leave the people who are important to me.
A very interesting thing about me is that I was actually raised in the LDS Mormon church so being gay was very much so looked down on. When I came out I felt very uncomfortable going there because I felt like people were always judging me.
But, in the end everything I have gone through has made me stronger. I would not be who I am today without the people I have in my life and the things I have gone through.
If you know me well you can read me pretty well but if you think you know me you really don't. It takes time to be able to understand things I think and feel.
Heck! Half the time I don't even understand them.

No comments:
Post a Comment